|* The new ATI website is under construction and we look forward to unveiling it very soon!|
|Working in conjuction with Department of Education and Training Victoria, The Autism Teaching Institute (ATI) is rolling out the following package:|
|The Professional Learning Program on School-Wide Inclusive Practice (Autism)|
Learning objectives: To build school leaders’ capacity to support students with disabilities, particularly those with autism through:
• Creating welcoming environments.
• Supporting school staff capacity development.
• Encouraging and supporting teachers to provide for the individual needs of students, such as through providing reasonable adjustments and ensuring curriculum is adaptable and accessible.
• Supporting and facilitating collaboration between teachers, parents, specialist teachers and Student Support Services.
• Using resources (such as Program for Students with Disabilities) innovatively and in line with best practice.
|Day 1 of Professional Learning Program for all regions: 15th October, 2018 at Melbourne Convention Centre.|
Click the links on the right to download the program details and expression of interest.
|Do you teach or support children or young people who have autism? Our vocational training course can help you build on your existing experience and achieve recognised qualifications specific to autism.|
|Nationally Accredited Training Course:|